Monday 29 November 2010

editing suite process

On Monday 29th November 2010, Abdullah and I went through our footage and Abdullah also got some editing done. Later on in the day, I stayed back and looked at more footage. I was responsible for the syncing so that the lyrics on the screen match the audio/instrumental played. I managed to sync a few parts in where we have nearly finished our rough cut. I have also become confident in using the editing system when making the music video and I have learnt very quickly to adapt to the technical side of the media process. Throughout the music video as I said earlier I have been responsible for sync and so has Abdullah as he has played a big role in the editng of the video and has done a great job in selecting good footage to use to put in the system. Jordan and Abdullah have also made a good attempt in camerawork from my direction in the video as I feel the effective camera shots and angles will allow the music video to become a profitable product by targeting a mass market.

No comments:

Post a Comment