Friday 28 January 2011

Magazine Advert Design

This is what I would like to use for my media magazine cover. I want to bring in the codes and conventions of American rap where most rappers look away from the camera when taking a picture where this photo focuses predominantly on the artist's facial featuresnd expressions. From this photo, we can see that the artist look serious, predominant, important and in charge. I will use the background of this photo for my music magazine advert as this goes with our music video as it relates to the grimey locations/areas we shot our footage. The background is considerable a nice feature of the photo as it represents the type of area he could be from/where the video could have been shot. The costume is a significant factor of the photo as it represents the artist's status, personality and job/role. I want to use the key light to make sure the photo stands out and creates a glamorous look in the actor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment