Monday 13 December 2010

rough cut of music video completed with text included

Today, I have been able to finish the syncing of the music video with rapid cuts and have also included casting and the crew names. A rough cut has been completed by the whole group and as the director I have assisted the editor in the selection of clips we want to use for our media product. I have done some syncing and some cuts  by myself as being the director I would want a good view of how the video would be like as this is why I have been around in the editing suite to make sure everything is concise and correct when it comes to selection and construction of footage. I have also put in text at the start and end of the music video which represents the name of the song, the artist and the crew. As the director, I have decided that there should be about 3 to 4 special effects used in the music video as too many special effects may make the video lose its originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment