Friday 4 February 2011

THE FINAL COMPLETED CD COVER/DIGIPAK DESIGN WITH AUDIENCE FEEBACK TO EACH PRODUCT

Back of CD cover
Front of CD cover

Inside Cover 1
Inside cover 2
Feedback on the CD cover overall
To receive audience feedback for my CD cover, I uploaded all of this on Facebook. From uploading the CD cover on Facebook, I received views and comments which asssisted me with my feedback where improvements/adjustments could be made before the final copy is given in. I was told from the potential audience that they thought the CD cover was really good and that there was a limited amount of changes to be made on the product. The audience enjoyed how the CD cover followed the rap codes and conventions which was quoted by a consumer 'I like the colour scheme and the framing of the shots. It really meets the US codes and conventions. They said the CD cover relates to the magazine advert and to the music video but they said I should consider using different colours to represent the video maybe blue as most of the video is shot in light as I have put the CD cover in red and black which makes the CD have a dark shading to it
I asked the potential audience what could be done to improve the CD cover, one viewer pointed out- there is not really anything you have to improve, I like the framing and camera shots you have chosen, well done.
I spoke to the audience to tell me what should be in the CD cover- they mentioned biography, a mini advert, lyrics of the music video song, colloborations with other artists etc.. When creating the inside cover, I listened to what the audience said to meet the codes and conventions of the rap genre. They said the whole colour theme of red, black and white being integrated was interesting and the images in black and white was good as part of the video was shot in black and white.
For the back cover, I took a side angle shot of the artist looking away from the camera where the audience said this wass seen to be good as it was breaking the codes and conventions in film and media. The audience said, the shot was nicely framed and suited the back of the CD cover and it also related to the music video.




No comments:

Post a Comment