Wednesday 2 February 2011

New music video upload for let me flow to come on blog

As a group, we realised our music video was not in the correct framing that it was shot in when we filmed it. We also thought that there was just something missing from the music video especially in the chorus. We then explored to try out variables in the music video. As the director, I tried out quads where the screen is split in 4, I tried out split screens from horizontal and vertical positions, screen colour changes to create effects, slow motion, strobe effect. I experimented these variables and decided to use split screen in my music video product as the split screen used created a nice effect. I have now added split screens to the music video which will be the final uploaded copy for the video with correct framings which is 4:3. The new uploaded final copy of the music video will be up on the blog and all the other copies of the music video will be left on the blog to show initial ideas we had in mind that we wanted to use as we now have a hange to the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment